Employer Change of Address

We want to stay connected!

It’s important that our records stay up-to-date with the contact information and addresses of all employers that contribute to the United Association National Pension Fund.

In order to help us remain connected with you, we ask that you alert us when you change addresses. This can be done by filling out and submitting an Employer Change of Address form, located below, to the Fund office.

  • (Your 4-digit Local Union number, if Applicable)
  • Your 9-digit Federal EIN
    Please enter a number from 100000000 to 999999999.
  • Hidden
  • Hidden