UANPF Links and Resources
The United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry was created in 1889. Today, the Union proudly represents over 370,000 plumbers, pipefitters, sprinkler fitters, service technicians and welders in over 300 Local Unions across North America. Learn more about the UA’s relationship with the UANPF.
The United Association Reciprocity Services provides Fund Administrators all of the tools they need to help our traveling Brothers and Sisters of the United Association in the United States and Canada accurately receive full credit and funds for their travel employment. Click here to learn more about UARS.
Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC)
The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) protects the retirement benefits of over 34 million workers and retirees. PBGC operates multiple separate insurance programs including Multiemployer Insurance Programs (Like the United Association National Pension Fund). Click here to learn more about PBGC.
- Summary Plan Description – 12.2017
- Notice of Changes to the Summary Plan Description – Revised 12.2017
- Plan Summary Report for Plan Year July 1 2017 – June 30 2018
- Plan Summary Report for Plan Year July 1 2018 – June 30 2019
- Plan Summary Report for Plan Year July 1 2019 – June 30 2020
- Annual Funding Notice for Plan Year 07.01.2017 – 06.30.2018
- Annual Funding Notice for Plan Year 07.01.2018 – 06.30.2019
- Annual Funding Notice for Plan Year 07.01.2019 – 06.30.2020
- PPA Funded Status Notice for 2018-2019 Plan Year
- PPA Funded Status Notice for 2019-2020 Plan Year
- PPA Funded Status Notice for 2020-2021 Plan Year